The CLASSIC IKON 7" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife is designed with a thinner blade than the traditional chef’s knife, at a 10 cutting edge, and gradually curves up at the very end providing a straighter edge. The hollow edge (dimples) is crafted with evenly spaced vertical indentations, which create small air pockets between the blade and the food.
- Versatile 7-inch Santoku knife is ideal for anything that needs to be sliced paper thin
- Precision forged from single piece of high-carbon German stainless steel; laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Double bolsters provide heft and balance for effortless cutting; full tang extends through the handle
- Triple-riveted black handle with an innovative contoured design for comfortable, secure grip
- Hand washing recommended; made in Germany