The Utility Knife is an all-purpose kitchen knife and a great entry-level blade for the beginning cooking enthusiast. It is lighter and smaller than the chef's or Santoku knife, offering more control for the less experienced chef. This knife is a kitchen essential for peeling, slicing and trimming fruits and vegetables. It can also be used to carve, trim or cut on small roast and fowl.
- 6" blade
- Black G10 handle will not rust, oxidize, become brittle or soften over time; it is impervious to moisture and highly resistant to temperature
- Forged in the USA from the finest quality German steel
- Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight
- Curved and recessed bolster provides comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Lamson's Sharp for Life program supplies a lifetime of professional sharpening on every non-serrated knife