This paring/trimming knife can remove meat from the bone or fish from the bone/skin. The tapered blade allows close work around the bones and joints. It is the perfect size for small tasks such as cutting small fruits.
- 3" blade
- Black G10 handle will not rust, oxidize, become brittle or soften over time; it is impervious to moisture and highly resistant to temperature
- Forged in the USA from the finest quality German steel
- Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure ideal balance and weight
- Curved and recessed bolster provides comfortable thumb and finger support for better control and safety
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Lamson's Sharp for Life program supplies a lifetime of professional sharpening on every non-serrated knife