Use and Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
This heavy aluminum pan is coated with a silicone based non-stick layer. It is ridged...
Deep enough for 4- 6 layers of lasagna or you can make a delicious tiramisu...
Beautiful, functional, durable, Mauviel's roasting pan is made with 5-ply 18/10 stainless steel to provide...
Copper-plated steel wire cooling rack. Size: 16 " x 20"