Use and Care
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not recommended, as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating on your pan.
3. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or cocoa, or use baking spray with flour in it.
4. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than ¾ full to avoid overflow.
5. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on nonstick surfaces.
From meal preparation, to cooking, roasting, grilling, and then serving, our black clay oval platters...
$229.95 USD $289.80 USD
A Chamba cookware set makes the perfect gift for yourself or someone you love, and...
$99.95 USD $284.95 USD
Due to the superior construction of the Staub cocotte lids, less humidity can escape during...
This heavy aluminum pan is coated with a silicone based non-stick layer. It is ridged...