August 05, 2020
1 package rice paper wrappers 2 cups fresh edamame, shelled (or thawed frozen edamame) 1 red pepper, cut into matchsticks 3 green onions, sliced 2 carrots, spiralized 1 bunch cilantro leaves 1 avocado, thinly sliced 1/4 red cabbage, thinly sliced
Spicy Peanut Sauce: 1/2 cup fresh peanut butter 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce 1 tablespoon soy sauce 3 teaspoon rice wine vinegar 1 teaspoon sesame oil 1 lime, juiced 1 clove garlic, finely minced, or crushed 1 tsp ginger, finely minced, or grated
1. Prepare all of the vegetables and stage in individual prep bowls.
2. Whisk together all of the sauce ingredients, thinning with water, as needed.
3. Singly, submerge the rice wrappers in water for 15-20 seconds each, then artfully fill with the vegetables. Fill the bottom 1/3 of the wrapper with veggies, leaving a generous margin to each side. Roll once half-way covering veggies. Place additional vegetables in the top 1/3 taking care to artfully place so that a beautiful pattern may be seen on the top 1/3 of the wrap. Fold over both sides on wrap. Finish the rolling motion until the wrap is fully rolled and sealed.
4. Slightly moisten a serving plate, and place the rolls on the plate in a single layer (not touching). Refrigerate for a short time or enjoy them immediately. (They will not keep moist for very long, so enjoy them soon!
5. Serve the rolls whole or cut in half with a personal serving of sauce on the side.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 21, 2020
August 04, 2020
August 03, 2020