FREE Shipping on orders over $99 and $9.99 Shipping on orders over $50 in the Continental US • International Shipping Available
August 03, 2020
Makes About 2 Pints
6 medium carrots, trimmed into sticks 1/2" short than the jar
1/2-inch fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup water
1 tablespoon kosher or pickling salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
4-6 whole cloves
1. Slice the carrots into sticks -- approximately the same size and length.
2. Closely pack the carrot sticks in two clean canning jars along with the ginger and garlic slices.
3. In a medium saucepan, bring the brine ingredients to a boil for 3 minutes. Remove the pickling liquid from heat and slowly pour over the carrots until about 1/4 inch from the top, covering the carrots completely.
4. Cover and refrigerate the pickles overnight before serving.
5. Keep refrigerated. Enjoy the pickles for up to one week.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 21, 2021
October 07, 2021
September 16, 2021