Healthy Natural Cooking
Vitaclay contains an unglazed, organic clay pot that offers unparalleled health benefits. It is made up of award-winning and highly prized Zisha Clay found in the mountains of Southern China and it is certified as ‘Lead-free”, meets FDA, CA 65 and UL safety requirements.
- This clay pot does not contain any harmful lead or aluminum that could potentially leach onto your food.
- It amplifies taste and seals in beneficial vitamins and nutrients.
- Clay is porous and acts as a natural insulator that holds and absorbs heat to cook foods slowly and evenly bringing out earthy flavors and textures.
- Avoid having to add extra sugar. Clay is alkaline and it interacts with the acidity of foods making them naturally sweeter.
Naturally thermal, clay cooks 4 times faster and stays warm longer which can cut your energy usage in half.
7 Programmable Functions
The beautiful clay pot can be easily removed so you can elegantly serve and display your meals to friends and family. A must-have for any whole foods kitchen!
- WHITE RICE SETTING (can also be used for Quinoa)
- BROWN RICE SETTING (can use for Wholegrain or Wild Rice)
- SWEET RICE SETTING (includes Sushi and Sticky rice)
- REHEAT SETTING (perfect for reheating your cold rice or food)
- STEW SETTING (slow roast meat, steam beans)
- SOUP SETTING (can be used to make bone broths)
- YOGURT SETTING (can also be used to germinate brown rice)
- WARM FUNCTION (after cooking your food will stay warm for up to 12 hours