$149.95 USD $299.95 USD
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the top choice for chefs and home cooks alike. Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub’s renowned cocottes are timeless pieces, perfect for casual meals or sumptuous suppers.
Features & Benefits:
• New Chistera drop-structure lid design
• Self-basting Chistera spikes continuously keep food moist
• Exceptional heat distribution and retention cast iron is famous for
• Matte black enamel interior heats and enhances caramelization,
• Versatile design goes from oven to table
• Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning
• Iconic Staub handles with ergonomic grip
• Made in France
Size: 3.75 qt
$99.95 USD $284.95 USD
Due to the superior construction of the Staub cocotte lids, less humidity can escape during...
Finely slice small produce or carve gourmet food presentations with Zwillings Blue 3.5" Paring Knife....
$69.95 USD $89.95 USD
Ballarini’s innovative Thermopoint heat-sensitive handle turns red when hot and green when cool. This lets...
$49.95 USD $129.95 USD
A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on...