$179.95 USD $299.95 USD
Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the top choice for chefs and home cooks alike. Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub’s renowned cocottes are timeless pieces, perfect for casual meals or sumptuous suppers.
Features & Benefits:
• New Chistera drop-structure lid design
• Self-basting Chistera spikes continuously keep food moist
• Exceptional heat distribution and retention cast iron is famous for
• Matte black enamel interior heats and enhances caramelization,
• Versatile design goes from oven to table
• Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning
• Iconic Staub handles with ergonomic grip
• Made in France
Size: 3.75 qt
Due to the superior construction of the Staub cocotte lids, less humidity can escape during...
$69.95 USD $89.95 USD
Ballarini’s innovative Thermopoint heat-sensitive handle turns red when hot and green when cool. This lets...
A secret to outstanding, evenly cooked chicken is to cook it vertically with a heat...
• Made in France • Oven Safe up to 500°F • Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops • Each piece is...