Miyabi Kaizen 8" Chef's Knife - Sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
- TRADITIONAL DESIGN - Authentic thin Japanese blade profile with 65-layer flower Damascus design with katana edge. 8" chef style blade
- HAND-HONED - Using the three-step Honbazuke process to a 9.5 to 12-degree edge. VG10 super steel CRYODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 60
- MIYABI KAIZEN SERIES - Japanese for "improvement" or "change for the better." This next generation combines the greatest hardening technology with traditional craftsmanship
- MICARTA HANDLE - Features linen pattern with a mosaic pin, red accent spacers, and steel end cap. D-shape style in elegant black color
- JAPANESE MADE - In Seki, Japan " The Beauty of Sharpness" reflects values that are particularly highly prized in Japanese culture