In the heart of the French countryside, the Tarrerias family has been crafting fine cutlery since 1648. The design of this steak knife set was inspired by a landmark of the French cutlery heritage: the Laguiole knife. Originally a shepherd’s tool manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century, it has become over time France’s most revered and trusted steak knife.
Set includes: 4 x 4.5” Steak knives
• Full tang blade crafted from high quality tempered stainless steel for additional stability and leverage.
• High gauge: 2.5mm
• Professionally hand polished, sharpened and inspected
• Precision-forged handle and bolster, made from one single piece of massive steel
• Etched bolster with the signature Laguiole bee
• Handle made of Olive wood: hand wash only