Our store remains open Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
As a retail store during the COVID pandemic, naturally our primary goal is the health and safety of our staff and customers. Our measures to ensure their safety include:
· Limited number of customers in the store at one time. (This number varies based on the color coded index for the county.)
· Hand sanitizer for the use of customers and employees
· Mask requirement, strictly enforced
· Social distancing required throughout the store
· Reduced number of cashiers at checkout
· Cash counter area sanitized frequently
· Acrylic screen guards at checkout
· Cessation of food demos
· Employee temperature checks at clock-in
Know what you need? Place your order over the phone and then pick up at the store. You may also arrange delivery at the curb (front or rear entrance). Call 831-426-1351 between 11 am and 6 pm.
For those customers who feel comfortable shopping online, we encourage you to do so. You have the option of either having the products shipped to you or to pick them up in the store or at the curb (or in Half Moon Bay at our warehouse). For store pick up, you’ll be offered that option at the Shopping Cart stage of your order. There’s no shipping charge for store pick-ups.
We have also noted that some customers who want to support small businesses are purchasing gift cards to use later. We offer two types: plastic gift cards for use in the store that we will mail to you and virtual gift cards for use online that we will email you. You can see the two types here: https://www.mytoque.com/collections/gift-certificates
We appreciate your ongoing support. We welcome your feedback and are happy to answer any questions you have, email@example.com.