- Use it on your breakfast favorites like waffles, pancakes, French toast or oatmeal
- Dollop on greek yogurt or coconut ice cream.
- Mix in smoothies, shakes or coffee for a hint of sweetness
- Drizzle over goat cheese & crostini or cheddar cheese & apples
- Add to roasted veggies like carrots or Brussels sprouts
- Use as a replacement for processed sugar or honey when cooking or baking. When baking, try replacing 1 cup sugar with 3/4 cup Date Syrup and decrease any other liquid by 25%
- 1.5 pounds of organic dates in every bottle
- Unique flavor and character for sweet or savory dishes
- High in antioxidants and trace minerals.
- Great for pre or post workout to recharge fatigued muscles
- More potassium, magnesium, iron & phosphorus than honey or maple syrup.
- Nutrients are concentrated, providing more than 3% potassium*, 1% calcium* and 2% magnesium* in each tablespoon. *Based on Recommended Dietary Allowance
Size: 12 oz net weight (8 fl oz) glass jar
Each bottle has 1.5 pounds of organic dates!
Ingredients: 100% organic dates
The dried leaves from the Guascas plant are used as an essential ingredient in the...
After a gentle simmer, dried hominy opens up like a delicious flower and is ready...
From baked beans, to salads, to soups, there's hardly a dish that couldn't benefit from...
Curry powders are an important part of African cooking due to the heavy influence of...