Savory salmon, tangy teriyaki, hearty broccoli, and warm, juicy tomatoes -- tonight is the night to say "yes" to this healthy and delicious dinner! With a recipe this easy and quick added to your weeknight rotation, there is no need for delivery or take-out.
1 lb. salmon, cut into 4 fillets
1 small head broccoli, cut into long florets
6 oz. cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
Cilantro, coarsely chopped for garnishing
1-inch fresh ginger piece, grated
3 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Prepare the salmon, broccoli, and tomatoes. Whisk the teriyaki sauce ingredients together in a small bowl.
3. Place the salmon fillets in the middle of a large sheet pan, then arrange the broccoli and cherry tomatoes around the pan.
4. Drizzle everything with the teriyaki sauce.
5. Bake in the hot oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the salmon is flaky and the broccoli is crisp tender.