This recipe might become a new family favorite! With just a few minutes of prep time and a reliable meat thermometer, this recipe is a weeknight dinner winner. We love the sweet and spicy chicken, hearty potatoes and cauliflower, zingy roasted lemon slices, and sweet raisins - what an easy, flavorful combination!
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
4 chicken drumsticks
1/2 head cauliflower, florets cut into slices
9-10 small purple potatoes, halved
1 tablespoon golden raisins
1 lemon, sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
Parsley leaves, chopped for a garnish
Sweet Curry Sauce:
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Prepare the cauliflower and potatoes washing and slicing.
3. Melt the butter in a small bowl, then whisk in the sweet curry sauce ingredients.
3. Place the pieces of chicken in the middle of an extra-large sheet pan (or use two smaller sheet pans, one for chicken and one for vegetables). Place the potatoes alongside the chicken, flat side down and then sprinkle the cauliflower, raisins and lemon slices along the edges of the pan.
4. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Coat the chicken with the Sweet Curry Sauce, then place the pan in the hot oven.
5. After 15 minutes, check the temperature of the chicken.Keep checking every five minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove any pieces of chicken that are cooked, and set aside until the remaining chicken and vegetables are cooked through, about 20-25 minutes, depending on your oven, and how crowded the pan might be. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley leaves.