* Free Shipping on orders over $99 *
September 23, 2017
When weeknight planning gets pinched, assemble this sheet pan for a this for a fast, flavorful, fall dinner! The combination of spicy, sweet, and tangy are delicious together -- a full flavor, satisfying experience.
2 (14 oz) links of kielbasa, cut into 3" pieces
1/2 small, red cabbage, cut into 1/4"-thick slices
1 sweet onion, sliced pole to pole
2 cups red grapes, halved
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Slice the onions, cabbage, and grapes, and place them in a single layer on a large sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then, place pieces of kielbasa around the pan.
3. Roast for 20 minutes, then carefully flip the sausages once and roast for another 10-15 minutes, or until kielbasa begins to brown at the edges.
4. Transfer the roasted collage to plates and enjoy!
October 20, 2022